The Writing of My Life

This blog will be a little different from my last post. In this post I will be writing about the things that I have learned about blogging and my journey through it.

A thing or two about writing...

I have learned a lot by writing for my blog. Writing on my blog has given me the opportunity to express my thoughts in different topics, and experiences that I go through. My readers are able to read about things that they may never have the opportunity of experiencing. 



I have also learned how blogging online works. I get to choose the pictures, fonts, colors, and headlines that will appear here. I would like to work mire on the design of my blog and customize it to fit a style that represents who I am and what I want to share with others.

Cinder(elsa)...

When I first started my blog, I wanted to give advice to other college students. I still try to do that once in a while, but my blog has become more like a journal. My blogpost recently have been more about the events or things that I have been going through as a college student.

Later on...

Blogging is important to my major. As a Mass Communications major, I know that my blogging will help improve my writing skills that I will be able to use later on in the career that I end up in.

The impact...

I first started this blog because of a class assignment. I did not know how to actually start it, but I had a vision on what I wanted it to look like. Through my class I was able to learn how to build my blog into what it is now. Blogging has impacted me in a positive way. I have learned to write better, and express myself. The most important lesson that I have learned is that the words you use when you blog can impact the message that you are wanting others to understand or learn about. 

Best wishes,

E.R.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sushi Rolling Night

Clara Luper

Powwow